We will be discussing the structure and function of proteins as well as protein synthesis during the next few weeks.
The Lecture discusses: Proteins Relating to Real Life
- Specific Proteins and their Roles in the Body
- Role of Proteins in Causing Illness
- Diseases Caused by Problems with Proteins
- How do proteins function in maintaining homeostasis?
- What are some specific proteins and their roles in the body?
- What are some diseases caused by problems with proteins? What is the role of the protein in causing the illness?
View Teaching Session: